🌟Initinal Token Offering (ITO)
Initinal Token Offering is better than both Presale & Fair Launch because it's maximize number of holders and fair between people and not affected by bots.
⚡️The BNB raised will be used to create Pancakeswap liquidity (75%) and for marketing fund (25%).
⚡️The ThunderCake raised will be burned, tx will be announced in Telegram and recoreded in contracts
🥞The Thoreum raised will be used for ITO platform's Partnership fund.
⏳Presale: From 17h UTC 13th Aug to 14h UTC 16th Aug 2021
⏳Pancakeswap launch: 15h UTC UTC 16th Aug 2021, liquidity will be locked for 1 year
- 1.🌱: Total tokens: 100 Billions
- 2.Presale: 45%
- 3.Pancakeswap liquidity: 27%
- 4.Dev fund: 15%, locked for 1 month, vetted by Thoreum Internal Audit team
- 5.Marketing fund: 10%
- 6.ITO fee: 2%
- 7.Air drop: 1%
- 1.ITO Price: Commit with THOREUM or THUNDERCAKE: 1 Mil ThunderBNB = $8.4444
- 2.Commit with WBNB: 1 Mil ThunderBNB = $8.8888
- 3.Pancakeswap launch price: 1 Mil ThunderBNB = $8.8888
- 4.Pancakeswap launch Market Cap = $888,888 USD
(This price is estimated, given that 1 WBNB = $395, 1 THOREUM= $0.0162994, 1 THUNDERCAKE = $0.0000548899 at presale start time.)
🧨 You are buying at the best price, that is to say from where the price starts because up to where it goes up, that has no limit.
🧨 Free of 18% transaction fee that will be from the moment ThunderBNB launch PancakeSwap.
🧨Presale price if you commit using Thoreum or ThunderCake is 5% lower compare with commit using WBNB
1. Get WBNB Token
Get WBNB token. You’ll spend them to buy ITO sale tokens. Use your current BNB to wrap to WBNB on PancakeSwap
2. Get THOREUM Token
3. Get THUNDERCAKE Token
4. Commit Tokens
When the ITO sales are live, you can “commit” your Tokens to buy the tokens being sold. We recommend committing to all WBNB, THUNDERCAKE and THOREUM Sales, but you can also do just one sale.
5. Claim you Tokens
After the ITO sales finish, you can claim any ITO tokens that you bought, and any unspent WBNB, THUNDERCAKE, THOREUM tokens will be returned to your wallet.
TLDR: Basically, the more you put in, the more you will get, and you’ll get back anything that doesn’t get spent.
In the “Overflow” method, users can subscribe as much or as little as they want to the ITO, and their final allocation will be based on the amount of funds they put in as a percentage of all funds put in by other users at the time the sale ends. Users will receive back any leftover funds when they claim their tokens after the sale.
It's possible to receive no tokens at all: If you commit a very small amount of LP tokens compared to the total amount committed by others, your contribution may be such a small part of the total that you may not qualify for even a small portion of the tokens sold. In such a case, you will still be able to reclaim all the LP tokens you committed.
The sale will proceed as normal, and all funds contributed will be spent. Tokens are not sold will be burned.
- 1.ITO is better than Fair-Launch: All fair-launch is destroyed by bots who buy much sooner than people and dump much sooner than people.
- 2.ITO is better than Pre-sale: For pre-sale people are first come first served, so a small number of big bag early buyer will be benefited while a lot of others coming late and don't have an opportunity to buy the token they really wanted.
- 3.ITO is a chance for every one, big bag or small bag: Using the famous overflow system: the more you put in, the more you will get, and you’ll get back anything that doesn’t get spent. You will get your shares however big or small your deposit. ITO only end at the specified time, user still have a chance even after the hard cap has been reached.
- 4.The overflow system is to maximize number of holders: The more people to own $THUNDERBNB, the more popularity our tokens will get. It is better than having a few whales with big bags, and is healthier for the growth of THUNDERBNB.